Let us write and distribute your next press release from a marketer’s perspective. Having a marketer present your release to the media can help ensure that your story maximizes your marketing and selling opportunities.
$1500 (400-word written by Marketing Dynamics and distributed via TransWorldNews)
Call us today to start your release: 713.560.3348 (be sure to mention how you heard about this service)
There are many benefits to having regular press releases written about your company or service. Publicity is like free advertising and on-line marketing – advertising and search marketing that you don’t have to pay for!
We have helped many of our clients to get featured in the news.
2013 Grammy Winning Music Producer Billy Dorsey on Fox 26 News – Houston
Case Study: Honoring Starr Weed, WWII POW/Shoshone Elder
SecureConnex GPS Vehicle Enabled Tech featured in 12VoltNews.com article and Mobile Electronics Magazine June 2012.
Machine Gun Preacher
United States Marine Corps Ball
Director Wayne Slaten of “Patriot Act” movie featured on NewsFix 39, Fox 26, ABC13 (thru Hector Luna), and KKHT 100.7 FM
Medspa client featured on “Great Day Houston” and CBS Radio
Real Estate Client featured in the Houston Business Journal and the New York Times (front page)
Builder featured in Real Estate Executive magazine
Client featured on Fox 11 TV in the Los Angeles market
Client featured LA Times and Orange County newspaper
Homeless shelter featured in a 2-page spread in The Houston Chronicle
What we do:
- Consult with you about your release by phone
- Conduct research to help craft your strategic message to include important links, client or executive team quotes, special features, and positioning strategy elements
- Write the title and sub-title for your release, making it newsworthy
- Provide up to 3 drafts to be approved prior to release
- Distribute your release on-line (up to 24,000 potential media contacts) and directly to key media contacts (by market)
- Metrics available to determine how many contacts opened and read your release
- Help coordinate interviews and requests from the media
- A podcast interviewwith you by phone to add to your story
- Key-word tag your release for on-line legacy benefits
- Help coordinate photography and video to accent your release (additional costs may apply)
- Establish a product or service to sell as part of the link distribution service
- Help place your release as a feature on your own website for client review
- Advise on how to maximize the value of the written release internally with staff and clients
- Utilization of the release via social media
- Introduce other key experts for your industry when required (separate fees may apply)
- Additional services available to help your company get covered by specific media as a guest or news feature (separate fees may apply)
- We may also help you plan a public relations event (separate fees may apply)
What are the benefits?
- Branding support – “As seen in the news”
- Re-market the feature on your website or marketing materials
- Educates your staff and leadership, clients, and the general market on important initiatives
- Buzz factor!
- Opportunity to develop a relationship with the media and be seen as an expert who can be called upon periodically for advice in the industry
- Magnify your advertising and marketing dollars via the coverage and the on-line search activity
- Gain a better appreciation of the newsworthiness of your company and the work you are providing to clients
- Opportunity to solidify or enhance client relations
- Opportunity to garner visibility with industry leaders
- Prestige of having a marketing company call on your behalf
- Opportunity for market feedback (article coverage may help discover new opportunities via comments from the readers)
- Increase ticket sales, sponsorships, and booth commitments for tradeshow events or workshops
- And more!
** Price quoted is for a general basic release. Additional consultating advice and resource development and utilization will be provided in writing for review and analysis.
Here are a few examples:
“The 23 Annual Enterpreneurial Workshop by Services Cooperative Association” (garnered over 1,000,000 hits to their website!)
“Actress Mayra Leal from ‘Machete’ to Appear in Texas-based Movie Short ‘El Cascabel’ (The Rattlesnake)”
Director/Writer Israel Marquez of Cascabel Films Bringing a Bad Brood to Dallas, Texas
“Jodie Goes to Sturgis: A Survivor’s Ride Documentary”
Nursing Graduate and Survivor, Rides to Generate Awareness for Cancer, Military Service, and Domestic Abuse
“When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Make Flowers”
Katrina Survivor Weathers the Economic Storms
“The 3rd Annual WELL DONE AWARDS to Honor God Honoring Faithful and Benefit The Kingdom Assignment International”
Celebrating “Good Deeds in Tough Times” at The Grove of Anaheim www.TheGroveOfAnaheim.com
“Hurricane Katrina Aftermath Creates a Booming Real Estate Market”
Investors Converge to Talk About Opportunities
Here is a brief on who potentially sees your release:
Newsroom Distribution Through TransWorldNews
Distribution to Web and Newsroom Outlets include all Web outlets as well as up to 24,000 contacts in television, radio, newspaper and magazine outlets.
Newsroom distribution can be targeted to focus on specific regions and the publications within individual states and cities as well as outlets concentrating on particular industry or interest that your press release concerns.
Television Outlets: include, but are not limited to, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and their affiliates in all 50 states
Radio Stations: include both AM and FM frequencies with categories including business, talk, sports, educational and several music genres
Newspaper Outlets: include daily and weekly publications in all 50 states. Los Angeles Times, San Diego-Union, San Francisco Chronicle, Orange County Register, Arizona Republic, Washington Examiner, Washington Post, Miami Herald, St. Petersburg Times, Atlanta Journal-Constitution,Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe,Baltimore Sun, Detroit Free Press, St. Louis Post-Dispatch,Charlotte Observer, Star-Ledger, Newsday, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, New York Times, Plain Dealer,Philadelphia Inquirer, Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle, USA Today, Seattle Times among outlets.
Trade Publications/Magazines: include a full menu of mass media publications such as Barron’s, Bloomberg,BusinessWeek, Economist, Forbes, Fortune, Harvard Business Review, Inc. Magazine, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, PC Magazine, PC World, Wired, Discover,Entertainment Weekly, Harper’s Magazine, InTouch Weekly, Money, Mother Jones, National Enquirer, National Geographic, National Review, New Republic, New Yorker,Newsweek, People, Popular Science, Reader’s Digest, Robb Report, SmartMoney, Sports Illustrated, The Atlantic, The Nation, Time, U.S. News & World Report, US Weekly,Vanity Fair.
Publications also include more industry specific magazines in more than 100 categories including Advertising/Marketing, Automotive, Business, Clothing, Dental, Food, Health, Insurance, Men’s Interest, Music, Retail, Schools/Education, Sports, Travel and Women’s Interest
See this link created for the media: MyPropertyLeads
** link contains videos, radio and tv commercials, photos, maps, blog links, etc. Not included with this basic service, but something to think about.