So, you are a movie actor?
Let us help you take your investment in training, work history on-camera, and notoriety to the next level with our strategic marketing and development approach – all designed to help enhance your market position.
What we do:
- Initial one-hour conference call to make an assessment review of your interests and work history
- Develop a website template similar as above examples on WordPress.com or Blogger.com (5 to 10 page – limited customization)
- Purchase your unique domain and set-up your e-mail (separate charge for the cost of the domain and e-mail package).
- Market research – we review your current information on-line (i.e., resume, video slates, current web resources, marketing materials, industry contacts, etc.).
- Assist with content development (you provide photos, clippings, links, and video in appropriate format for YouTube or other video streaming service, stories, etc.)
- We develop your marketing collateral (i.e., letterhead, postcard with envelope, business cards, slate sheet, biography one-sheet, and brochure brief.).
- Database tracking spreadsheet to help you track your contacts in the entertainment industry.
- We write your cover letter to casting agents.
- A podcast interview with you about your interests, characters, work history, and unique attributes as an actor that you can use for industry review.
- Press release to announce your new website.
- Set-up your newsletter to allow you to reach your fans.
- Set-up and integrated your Facebook Fan Page (if you don’t have one)
- Social media consulting (limited).
- We help promote your new website on our existing social media and contacts in the industry.
- Advise on resources you may or may not be using to help become aware of auditions.
- Limited advice by phone and e-mail reviews for a limited time. Many of our actors want our opinion on their slates, headshots, resumes, productions in the area, people they meet in the business, etc.
- In some cases we may be able to help you get attached to films or other business opportunities via our industry connections (not guaranteed)
- Other services available for a fee and by quote.
** We have compiled a list of top casting agents locally in Texas and in Hollywood and are able to mail your headshots with a cover letter directly to the casting directors (all directors pre-screened to determine if they take unsolicited submissions) – separate charge based on the total number of mailings.
** We can also set-up a monthly maintenaince agreement to manage your platform (i.e., IMDB account, resume updates on-line, casting alerts, etc., customized to your schedule of activities).
www.MayraLealInFilm.com (Mayra supported in “Machete”, “Playing House”, “Sanitarium”, and others. Currently below 7,000 on IMDB Starmeter) – over 52,000 hits since January 2011.
www.KaylaValadez.wordpress.com (many TV commercials, global music video, and feature film “In Search of the American Dream”)
Joanna Sanchez Entertainment (Acting Coach/Producer/Actress in Hollywood – under 76,000 on IMDB Starmeter)
** Actual IMDB Starmeter numbers will vary from time to time.
Kayla in “In Search of the American Dream”
Kenna in “Haley’s Angel”
Recommended book for actors:
“How to Eat and Act at the Same Time” by Tom Logan, Director