We have excellent relations with the media. Do you want to broadcast your marketing message on radio, television, bill boards, in print, or on-line? Let us help you plan your campaigns and strategic messaging strategy.
We have bought and placed media on Salem Broadcast, Clear Channel, Houston Business Journal, The Houston Chronicle, CBS Radio, Comcast, Google, Yahoo, and more. In addition, we have contacts with expert producers, writers, technologists, and broadcast resources to make your campaign successful.
We help you to plan your media buy and positioning strategy in the following ways:
- Researching and selecting the right mix of broadcast or advertising media
- Test marketing (test your campaign before you run it on a big scale)
- Coordinating your campaign with your selling and dsitribution strategy
- Writing and producing your commercials and features
- Market feedback
- Evaluating the flight to ensure that your features ran
- Facilitate introductions to the media and help negotiate your pricing
- Adjusting your message based on what is happening in the marketing place (i.e., political mood, timely events in the city, breaking news, seasons, competitive forces, market substitute activity, etc.)
- Selecting media personality spokespeople, speakers, and endorsements. We have worked with Michael Garfield (High-Tech Texan), Randy Lemmon (Garden Line), Craig Roberts (Sports Off Center), Cristina Terrill (Great Day Houston), Deborah Duncan (Great Day Houston), Kathie Turner (media personality), Steve Levine (Publisher), Bill Balleza (News), Kirby Lammers (media personality), Dan Rush (radio personality), Steven Kay (radio personality), Sheila Harrsion (TV Personality), Kevin Price (radio personalityy), Jim McInvale (icon), Russ Capper (media personality), R.D. Yoder (radio personality), Kirby Jon Caldwell (community leader), and more.
- Maximizing your buy to include web features, events, and upcoming station iniatives
- And more!
2013 Grammy Award Winning Music Producer Billy Dorsey Featured on Fox 26 News – Houston, Texas
“Sell Your Flood House” TV Commercial Ran in the New Orleans Market Shortly After Hurricane Katrina
Educational Broadcast website feature: Larry Haines, Founder and Kathie Turner
“Casita de Cruzita” TV Commercial Runs in College Station
Marketing Dynamics is actively involved in the founding of “The Entrepreneur Channel” with EBC Broadcast. A network bringing to market the convergence and integration of media to champion entreprenership 24/7 via broadcast television, radio, print, events, news, and technology.
We created this on-line promo video for the 7th Annual Houston Business Expo.
More examples of radio commercials, news features, events, and shows available. Call us today at 713.560.3348.