A continuing series. Join us this week in Houston to learn about how the Affordable Care Act affects you and your company.
Trainwreck or Bullet Train – Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
Business owners/entrepreneurs are you ready for the wild ride?
Featuring Travis Middleton of Trademark Insurance Agency
A business media event. We will be at the meet-up with our video camera, photography camera(s), and podcast capabilities to interview you about your company. The presentation is provided by Trademark Insurance Agency on a very timely subject that affects your short-term and long-term business interests
Media sponsors: “Price of Business” with Kevin Price and KBRZ Sports Radio with Russell Johns
Reserve your tickets (limited seating): http://ebcmeetup.eventbrite.com/
What is legal status of the law?
– as the President pointed out the Affordable Care Act was passed by Congress, signed by the President and ruled a constitutionally authorized tax by the Supreme Court.
Which plans must comply?
What are your responsibilities as an employer?
- Reforms currently in place
– which reforms/provisions are effecting us currently
2013/2014 compliance deadlines – taxes and or penalties/reporting
Future compliance deadlines – overview of the Individual Mandate/Health Insurance Exchanges
Why should you attend?
- Event focused on helping you achieve your market goals with broadcast media
- Dynamic Networking – our focus is live, active introductions and recommendations to help you on your trajectory to success
- Legacy Media – podcast interviews, video, photography, social media – you are the star! Invest the time and leave a media trail long after the event.
- Updates from our last meet-ups. We want to know what is going on in your business and how we can help.
- High-impact, high octane odometer needle-moving focus.
- Our news makes news. We write blog posts and release your story to our social media, the mainstream media, and give you the tools to do the same on your own. It takes a team!
We will have our camera with lights and mic on location to interview you about your business and will also conduct podcast interviews for the web.
Visit: www.YouTube.com/EBCbroadcast for past web productions (on-going content being created weekly).
Date: Wed., October 30th
Time: 11am to 1:30PM
Hosted by Epic Business Brokers (Mary Kamp) and Marketing Dynamics
2500 E. TC Jester (conference room 1st Floor, near on-premises deli)
Houston, Texas 77008
* you may order your lunch at the deli prior to attending or during the meeting.
* Cost to attend: $20 (limited seating). Reserve your tickets here: http://ebcmeetup.eventbrite.com/
* covered parking
IMPORTANT: We are recording video interviews and updates about your business and will allocate blocks of time to capture your interview on-camera. The time for recording is from 11AM to 11:30 AM sharp. Time slots available are 2 to 3 minutes each (a $500 value, free to our attendees – first come first serve).
Contact: Andy Valadez, CMO for more information. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.560.3348